Good morning from a wet Friday in England. We have ten days of stormy weather arriving today! Still, the rain keeps these islands green and lush.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Try my 10 point plan this weekend and let me know how you get on.
1) Chat with at least one person, in-person.
2) Make a kind gesture for at least one person.
3) Spend at least 15 minutes outside, each day.
4) Listen to something you like for 10 minutes; from silence to heavy metal! From birdsong to water flowing.
5) Assess one room in your home and identify one change you can make, to make life easier.
6) Eat something you really like the taste of.
7) Put something in your home that smells nice; from a bowl of zesty citrus fruit, to a nice coffee pot. From a baking bread or cake to a fine fragrance jostick.
8 ) Touch things in your home to feel connected and appreciative; from a fluffy blanket or throw, to a plant. From your pet to your favourite outfit.
9) Look around your home. Are you and the things you appreciate and value about your life/your world represented there? From pictures of landscapes, to photos of happy memories. From objects that speak of you and your interests, to books that represent your heart and mind. Are you there, in what you see in your home?
10) Do one thing new or different. Break your routine. Try a new shop. Buy a different brand. Drive or walk a different route. Message someone you’d like to know more. Have a new experience. Change your appearance.
Try these 10 points and see how much more content you feel, emotionally.
Let me know how you get on! ❤️
Have a great, stimulating, explorative weekend.
(C) Dean G. Parsons. 2019.
Categories: Making Sense of Life